SO BUSY!!! LOL! :)

Ok so this week has been crazy hectic. With three girls and a young lady to drive around and take to school and assorted appointments I have not had a chance to update. I did manage to take care of a few projects, EXCEPT what I WANTED TO DO!!! LOL. Here are some pictures of some of the things I did get to do.
 birthday card for my oldest
 tote bag for grandsons toys
vinyl decorated pumpkin for daughter A's class project  
 Used Happy Hauntings Cartridge

 made the card from Rock Princess handbook

 changed it from Rebel to Rock the Party Phrase
 Candy bags for 20 1st graders!
 used Martha Stewart Punches Spider webs and Drippy Goo
 And there you have it. I have been busy especially since two daughters had birthdays. Daughter C turned 19 and Daughter B turned 13, still need to make her card, yikes, I'm falling behind. And Sister C also had a birthday and she turned 20! OK, for my next intended project I plan on making a card for my cousin who's wife just had a little boy.

TTYL,
Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Almost that Time of the Year! When the yarn Comes out...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month