Almost that Time of the Year! When the yarn Comes out...

    I have been waiting all summer for the right time to start playing with my yarn. Last fall/winter and part of the spring I was a pretty busy bee on my Ultimate Sweater Machine. If you don't know what it is , it is a home hobby knitting machine. It is easy to assemble and does not need electricity, you put in the muscle. I make some great beanies on it. I can honestly say I have mastered the striped beanie pattern in the book and was comfortable enough to make my own alterations to the pattern.
Here are some of the things I was able to do on this machine. These are just a few of what I did on the machine. If you would like a tutorial on how I make them please let me know in the comments. Thanks again and have a great evening.
Sandy













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1, Ready to Go!!!

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Machine knit Sport slouchy hat