Product Review: Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop 2

      The other day while shopping for school supplies I came across this handy gadget on clearance for $20 bucks!! It normally sells for about $99 in store. With it comes a pan, cookbook and great instruction manual. No learning curve really, it was pretty straight forward coming out of the box.
So far I have made chips, fried cheese sticks and pancakes this morning. The recipe for the pancakes was good but I think I can tweak it a bit and make it better.
Because it works when the magnetic surface comes in contact with the steel pan the surface does not heat up until the pan is placed on it. If you pans are steel you can use them on the cooktop. It has pre-set temp buttons on the front and keeps the temperature consistent. You can also adjust the temperature yourself in increments of 5 degrees. For example it recommend a temperature of 375 degrees. However, feeling that it maybe too hot I turned the temperature down to 360 and the pancakes were a perfect golden brown. I love the products that NuWave puts out. I am also an owner of a NuWave Oven as well and it is used almost daily in my home. These products are great for small spaces, like dorm rooms , travel trailer, or even on vacation in a hotel with a kitchenette. https://www.mynuwaveoven.com , https://www.nuwavecooktop.com On their site the price is $99 but you do it more accessories with your deal. But I'm not complaining , because for $20 bucks I got a great deal ;) Thanks again, Sandy.

 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1, Ready to Go!!!

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Machine knit Sport slouchy hat