Feel the Burn OOOHHH YEAH!




               Phase III all I can say is OMG!!! Burn It Up! ®; really kicks it into overdrive. This video is 59 minutes and it is a non-stop heart pounding hour. I began on Sunday June 8th, and I only got through the first 38 minutes and I was done! I laid on the floor until I could regain my strength to get back up. I skipped Monday too sore to even walk and my mom came home from the hospital. She is a long way from recovery but she is on the right path. My mom was sent home with a diagnosis of stage 4 renal failure, Stage 4 aggressive Breast Cancer that has spread to the skeletal system, ( she suffers from factored bones) , and shortness of breath due to the fluid buildup around the lungs in the pericardial lining. The fluid is produced by the tumors. Anyways I spent the day with mom and rejoiced in the fact that she will not have the added physical exhaustion of dialysis. 

               So Tuesday and Today I went at it again. Again I did as much as I could on Tuesday, but TODAY on actually finished. I was completely out of breath, muscles burning, and sweat dripping, but I finished and it felt great. I only have one regret about this program, and it’s not actually the program itself, it is that my husband lost the eating guide and rapid weight loss guide when we moved in together. I am sure I would have had greater results with these guides then I have without them. I know I said I would have a project with this post but with all that was going on with my mom I have not felt creative. However, my mom’s laundry list of medications as actually given me an idea for a chart to keep track of her medications and the times she needs to take them. So fingers crossed I can get that done and have a tutorial with plenty of pictures. And finally, I did take my measurements. I was expecting more of a change, but again I’m eating my usual foods and I am not following the guidelines set for this program. Ok enough chatter here are my results.
Weight
181
Chest
45
Waist
37
Stomach
43
Hips
44
Thighs
25
Arms
13
Neck
14.5
Compared to results 2weeks ago:
Pounds lost
-4lbs.
Chest
-0in.
Waist
-1.5in.
Stomach
-0.5in.
Hips
-.5in.
Thighs
-1 in.
Arms
+1in.
Neck
-0.5in.
Over all that is a total of 6.5 inches and 4lbs for the Ramp It Up!® phase. For the three weeks overall total is 11lbs. and 15 inches. Okay I’m not too disappointed but I know I can do better if I get my eating in check. Until next time Have A Great Day. Oh quick side note, if you don't always have time to get in some fresh veggies and fruit into your diet you may want to try a green drink. I love the taste of the one I found at Walgreens and at a discounted price. 


It has lots of great stuff in it. For more information check out there site: http://www.vibranthealth.us/green-vibrance/product-pages/green-vibrance/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Almost that Time of the Year! When the yarn Comes out...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month