Week 2 Ramp It UP!!! Ouch!!



                Week One of Slim in 6®, was awesome. This first part, Start it Up ® is to get you familiar with the moves and just to ease you into the program but you will see some changes and soreness. I posted my measurements and weight on day one and I have to say I was afraid to take them again today. I completed each day by doing the Slim and Limber® before the workout this helped in minimizing the soreness. I took Saturday as my rest day and today Sunday I began Ramp It Up®. This next part contains the same moves you learned in Start it Up with the addition of a few new moves to push you a little. Also the movements are faster, so if you have not mastered the moves in the first part DO NOT go on to Ramp It Up, and also if it is too much for you go back to Start It Up. I have to admit that right now after my workout my legs feel like jelly. I took a nice long hot shower to help my muscles but still feel weak in the knees. Lol!! 


My new measurements to start the week (they may be less I should have measured before not after my workout but I’m still happy with the results of week one.):
Weight
185lbs
Chest
45
Waist
38.5
Stomach
43.5
Hips
44.5
Thighs
26
Arms
12
Neck
15

               Compared to last week at the beginning that is a total of :
Pounds lost
-7lbs
Chest
-1in.
Waist
-3.5in.
Stomach
-2.5in.
Hips
-.5in.
Thighs
-1.5in.
Arms
+.5in.
Neck
0in.
Over all that is -8.5 inches lost and -7lbs. yay me!! I hope you’re having great success as well. Tell next time, hope you’re enjoying this beautiful Memorial Day weekend. 
 still smiling even though it feels like my legs are going to give out, hahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1, Ready to Go!!!

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Machine knit Sport slouchy hat