Day 2 ... I'm Feeling it :)

       Day 2 is almost over, but I got a lot done especially considering that my little one has the stomach flu. Today after breakfast ( A new habit for me) I cleaned house while my stomach settled ( not used to eating so early). After I got that done I did some some prep work for my work out. First thing,  got my tools together. For  Start it up I just needed a mat and my resistance band.
Then I got my water and got to work. It was hard going at first because of the soreness in my legs but as I got into it, felt better.


                                                                 Did all three tapes. ( yes tapes!)
Still smiling...out of breath but still good. I also signed up on www.wowy.com to keep track of my workouts and measurements and added encouragement. Now it was time for my post-work meal which was yummy.
Using my Nutribullet I made myself a protein shake that helped my body recover and it was filling, oh and satisfied my sweet tooth.


Peanut Butter Banana Shake
1/2 banana
1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
1 cup. almond milk
1 scoop chocolate slenda-lean or what ever brand of soy protein you like.
ice

Put everything in your bullet cup or the blender and blend until smooth. YUMMY.
Okay that's it for today. Until tomorrow, have a great day. My next post will be about a supplement my hubby and I take to help with cholesterol and high blood pressure.


Thanks,

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1, Ready to Go!!!

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Machine knit Sport slouchy hat