Nervous

I know it has been a month since my last post. First I must say that I FORGOT to take a picture of the China doll we made for my daughters project. Second with the holidays and the kids home from school it was hard to get anything done. I spent so much time at the doctors office over the winter break the doctor should have had a reserved parking for me, lol. Well everyone is healthy again and back in school. My first project of the year was a calendar of my children and grandchildren which took me one afternoon and the following morning to do. I used Simply Charmed cartridge for the embellishments and print creations software which came with my Kodak printer. Well today I have butterflies, since I will be taking my fitness test for police trainee, if I pass I will get to to to the academy which will start in June. If not I will have one more opportunity mid January. Wish me luck. Having trouble uploading the pictures I took of my calendar but I will get them up soon.
Bye for now,

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leche de Alpiste (canary seed milk)

Almost that Time of the Year! When the yarn Comes out...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month